2FLY’s flagship Pro-Pilot Airline Programme is a full time fully EASA compliant ATPL course of training designed to enable a cadet with little or no experience to achieve a commercial pilot’s licence with an instrument rating plus complete a combined multi-crew co-operation and jet orientation course.
The Pro-Pilot Programme has been enabling aspiring pilots to achieve their goals for over 15 years. Every year 2FLY finds ways to enhance and improve the student experience in order make them the best pilots they can be.
The features and structure of this new programme for 2020 are as follows:
WHATS NEW IN THE 2020 AIRLINE PROGRAMME
- New: Phase One Foundation Training – FL USA – now 11 months and Phase Two advanced EASA training – Malaga Spain – now 3 months
- New: Jet Orientation Course (JOC) using a Cessna Citation jet aircraft completed during Phase One Foundation Training
- New: EASA ATPL Ground School in Merritt Island, with professional full-time ground instructors and the industry leading Pad-Pilot ATPL learning syllabus
- New: State-of-the-art brand new campus facility in Vélez, Málaga, Spain, with classrooms, officers, simulators, aircraft, maintenance, restaurant, social areas, all in one location at the airport
- Average pass rates are 99% for CPL and 98.5% for IR skills tests
- All EASA Licences and Ratings issues by the UK CAA
- Gain experience flying both of the world’s most popular commercial jets: A320 and B737
- 14 months of accommodation included, in the form of either a Hotel or shared furnished student housing with private bedroom
- Unlocked through the successful completion of the assessment, for peace of mind, FLY offers a 100% Financial Money Back Guarantee
- A fully compliant EASA Approved Training Organisation (ATO) in both the US and Spain
- Our recent 2Fly graduates continue to land jobs, with 96% of our 2019 pilots gaining employment with major global carriers